WHY YOU WILL FAIL

Failure has nothing to do with curses,its either your mind is playing with you or natural occurances in your mind. ever wondered why the things you plan out doesn't come to the planned end?,or the feelings of failing is there even when you are half way down the task? it is the unconscious mind in you that tries to subdue all your planned efforts to grow of out failure by doing the needfuls...you need to first get hold on that feeling before you can right all wrongs. here's an experience,this time last year, when i saw my Jamb results, although i already had in mind that i will make the papers well and come out in flying colours,that mind kept pushing me to failure (you're not as smart as you assume yourself to be, you'll come out with 198) those thoughts kept hampering my mind until my results were sent,and i saw 238...i was glad and proud of myself and thr efforts i put into it. let me show you what i want to depict here,when there was no resolution to pass,and no efforts added, failure will be the order of the day. i read all i could,burnt my midnight candles and kept hoping for the best,and the results were pleasing... The problem with you who is failing is that you added non of the two and you think grace works like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to handle fear

I(me)

THINK