Review those in view

Oh it's really wonderful to acquire those set of lucrative skills,they sure will help you earn 6 figures and a healthy self esteem.
But you know what will keep you in everlasting regrets? Not following your passion.
Yes,money solves 90 percent of our daily needs,90 because it obviously is worth it,and money is the second need of man after happiness,but note this,money doesn't give you a 100 percent happiness...if you wanna know the authenticity of this, ask the entrepreneurs and other working classes.
Let's not run far off,there are many things in view the you ignore,yes all because you feel you need something much bigger that can earn you fans, Fame and the money.. isn't that beautiful? But hey,what if your unique style of smiling becomes your major source of income? Smiles,yeah odd,but true..just ask me how.
Working as a receptionist at a hotel gave me a full experience of what I'm about telling you right now,well,here it is;
The amount of your genuine smile determines how much customer that comes around the place...yes, they'll be the one to come into the hotel,but your manner of approach is their concern.
Jackpot!,the manager once told me,"don't just sit there and ask them what room they'll like to take,make them feel like they've entered their home".
To cut the long details short,my smiles earned me a status, that earns me some amount of money,yeah,I call it side hustle.
So at the end of the month I'm going to be realizing 25 thousand naira instead of just 15 thousand. Ain't that wonderful?.
Your unique way of styling your hair can earn you quick money,yes,most ladies don't play with their looks,so give them a best shot,they give you their best cash! Yeah right.
Alright lovely,it's all for now,use what you have to get what you want...it's as easy as that.... resources are around you...look!
Review them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to handle fear

I(me)

THINK