Look

Reading through rules of work by Richard tampler,I really was amazed by my findings.

He made a great point that caught my attention for a long while; WALK YOUR TALK.

it's good you confess,affirm and say positive words to yourself,but it's another thing to walk like you already are what you are saying,if in your mind you think you are worth more than anything,then your actions should exhibit pride in your self.

I'm not encouraging anyone to be proud,but when you walk your talk,it'll actualize more than you can ever think of.

People will accept who you walk as than who you talk like you want to be.

Look,the way you say...if you want to be valued, value yourself..
And look like someone anyone can value.
That,my friend,is called good self esteem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I(me)

How to handle fear

Obsession