Consistency pays

Remembering the past challenge that made me almost give up,and throw in the towel.
I wrote series of article on my opera mini news hub,and it was a serious headache because everything I wrote were rejected.
To be honest,I cried,yes it pained me so much because I needed to get across to so many people as possible to read my write up and be transformed.
It took me 1 month to be able to get the correct content they wanted to get published.
Early this morning I woke up around 3am,after checking out my face on the mirror to know what I was feeling on my face,and funny enough it was a reddened pimple 😄,I washed off the sweat drops on my face,yeah,we didn't have light this morning,so I was sweating a bit.
When I got back to bed,I decided to give the writing a chance,I wrote something about INFERIORITY  and posted it.
Boom! It was published,and my joy knew no bounds when I saw my views went up to 1.2k 
As I'm speaking right now,it's 8.4k views already!
Yes!! I kept on,I didn't give up finally.
And I'm sure you'll get to your destination,if you don't quit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I(me)

How to handle fear

Obsession