How to handle fear

There are lots of books, messages, podcasts and thousands of means where we can read on that topic,and really..they aid a lot

But can I tell you that,few months after reading those books, listening to those audio messages and all of that,80% of what you learnt clear off your memory?

I know I sound so untrue in a way,but trust me.. experience has taught a lot...and you who is a reading type can testify to this.

Yes it's good to get informed,I'm not trying to discourage anybody from doing so but, immediate actions is what will help you digest all you've learnt.

Here are few ways

-write down just one thing you fear a lot

Could be that you are afraid of leaving the circle,your comfort zone

-sit down and think deeply about every single reason of why you fear it

-ask yourself if moving on with it will better or mar your life

You don't need 50 things to do to overcome fear,the less it is,and the more you put in great effort,the result will show up unnoticed 

-Write out what you have loosed in time last because of the fear



Comments

Virthzblogspot said…
I have a total strong belief that these words will pull a string
Anonymous said…
Definitely
Virthz said…
yeah sure.
thank you

Popular posts from this blog

I(me)

THINK