Starting today

  • Going through Instagram on the 22nd of June 

I was truly perturbed, seeing so many young achievers making six figures legally.

Then my mind traveled down to the meeting I attended on Saturday,where someone shared 20 businesses,the already prospering people in it

And of a truth,most are very young.

I was struck with an inner pain of realising I barely know or have any skill that can earn me money.

Yeah,I know I can at least sing,dance and compose songs,but there are millions of others doing same too 😔

I need to stand out of the crowd with something that I'm not only praised for but paid for.

So,I decided I will help others get out of intimidation,low self-esteem, inferiority complex and negative self talk.

Those hindered me from starting up early,I already pushed my NOW to LATER.

I saw opportunities as just opportunities,but will despise it when I'll have to pay some amount of money.

Well,yeah.. nothing good comes easy

So now is my time to rise and help myself and others.


Comments

Popular Posts