The crucial love languages

And the time is here
Welcome on board,do relax and read out the whole messages.
I read this book a long time ago,and lost the book,so but I got it back in my phone and had to re read it once again..
THE LOVE LANGUAGES is so powerful that it wouldn't just limit it's helpfulness in your marital life,but also at work,with in laws, neighbors etc.
It is applicable to anywhere you find yourself in,and of course,it's help is wonderful.
Gary Chapman listed 5 of them

Physical touch

Where he talked about an individual whose love language can be filled via being showed love by making a physical touch with the person

Acts of service

Gary says,those little help you render can go a long way in this person's life,he or she will appreciate it better if you help out with some work,rather than stroking his or her hair or asking to massage.

Words of affirmation

Perfect,when you discover that encouraging words helps someone,do you think offering to help wash the clothes would help the person out of sadness? No!,oh you think buying me a drink at work when the boss just shouted my head off would help? No!.

Quality time

Oh,how I love this one, here's a secret (this is my love language 😃)
I'd appreciate it when you spend not just time with me,but a quality one.
Yeah,words of affirmation is good,and wow physical touch helps a lot, exactly,acts of service helps too...but you see someone who's love language is quality time? His or her love tank can never be filled if you dwell on others leaving out quality time

Lastly

Giving of gifts

Appearing at my door,and announcing that you are spending the day with me,or helping me feed the dog or washing off the plates will not satisfy my love if pleasant surprises are my delight.
Offering to help me finish my project at work will never be compared to when you help me with the coffee or tea in the middle of work,or buying me lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obsession

How to handle fear

I(me)